- We partner with you and your people to understand and solve your commercial challenges and to unlock opportunities
- We won’t bombard you with complex theory and unwieldy models – we work with you, understanding your specific needs to identify how best we apply our experience and adapt our approaches
- We challenge and provoke your thinking to unleash your business and people’s potential, by bringing innovative concepts, refreshing approaches and the latest thinking around how organisations and their people can perform at their best
- We keep the commercial outcome at the heart of our approach, bringing a range of different perspectives and managing the people implications as part of the solution
- We listen, we start small, we test, experiment, learn, adapt, scale and sustain, working collaboratively across your organization
- We measure the impact of our work as it progresses, we build on what’s working and refine what needs to be improved
- Whatever the solution to your challenge we enable you to implement it for yourselves with our partnership and support along the way
- We provide an end-to-end range of People & Innovation Services which our experience allows us to tailor as driven by your needs and the business outcomes you are looking to achieve - ensuring your organisation is set up to face the future with the right people, inspired and equipped to do the best work of their lives to deliver great results
Bring the best out of yourself, your people and your organisation
Increasing digitalisation and automation require leaders to be more human than ever and lead in a very different way. Our Exponential Leadership programme will help you develop new skills for navigating this environment. We can help you attract, develop and motivate the best people; create the conditions that unleash potential, experimentation, creativity and growth; and apply leadership approaches in a way that’s sustainable and relevant to your organisation.
Let’s Get Digital
Build the right digital products for your customers and future success
Everyone’s talking about digital but what does it actually mean? What should you pay attention to when faced with a world of possibility to achieve true differentiation and stand out from the crowd? We can help you untie the digital knot in a practical way, put digital at the heart of your corporate DNA and deliver successful digital transformation that relates to your organisation’s context and needs.
HR goes Fourth!
HR for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
With constant change the only constant for organisations today, the role of the HR specialist must shift from focusing on day-to-day matters of compliance and control, to driving the kind of people innovation and culture change that’s now so vital for success, now and in the future. We can help you become a truly value-adding business disruptor and help you understand how to develop leaders that inspire people to success.
Future-proofing your organisation
Making your future vision a practical reality Developing a vision for the future is one thing. Realising that vision to ensure your organisation is ready to seize those new opportunities is another, especially when you consider that you’ve still got a business to run and plenty more ‘immediate’ priorities to deliver on. We will help you make sense of what your future strategies and ambitions mean for how you run your business, and ensure you face the future with the right people, doing the right things, in the right way.Read more»
PurpleBeach Intelligence: Artificial and Human
When we work with clients, we are often asked to recommend great talent. We have in consequence decided to make this much more effective and have created a platform, which will be live soon! This platform will provide everyone working with us, with access to Talent (or Intelligence as we call it)... Even more exciting though, is that it will provide access to both Artificial and Human Intelligence!
PurpleBeach on Demand
Do you have key HR projects set for delivery in 2017 and would benefit from a Project Manager with a proven track record of successful delivery?
Do you often have requirements for an independent and HR experienced individual to manage your complex ER cases? Are you looking to update your current HR framework? Do you need new contracts, an Employee Handbook along with the supporting documents and processes?
Is 2017 the year to restructure and future-proof your business?